Subject: [Leica] Doodling Continued
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 08:13:42 +0530

Ric, Don D, Douglas, Jim, Alan, Howard C,

Thanks for looking.

Douglas, These are 7 residential blocks of Gr+9 floors, totally housing 330
odd flats/condos, at the mouth of where a small river meets the Bay of
Bengal - I see sunrise over the bay every day as I get up. "Towers" is a
hyperbole, peculiar to Chennai, where building permission is seldom given
for over a Gr+3 floor structure for residential use - both due to plot
sizes being small, and a chronic shortage of water - our monsoons have been
totally erratic the last couple of decades. These were completed in 2005,
when I purchased a flat, but moved in only 3 years ago.

Cheers
Jayanand