Subject: [Leica] Housecleaning, AGAIN
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 11:08:22 -0700

We cleaned house yesterday from top to bottom, as  usual.  We have been
having a lot of smoke from a nearby fire, so have had the windows closed for
the better part of a week, even at night when things cool down.  Last night
my wife woke up at 3 and looked out and the lights of the city in the
distance were clear so she opened up.  It was quite windy but no smoke
smell.  When we got up in the morning everything inside was covered in fine
grit from the dust blowing around. Probably some fire ash, too, as it was
pretty dark.  So, we had to dust everything off again today.  Here is the
evidence.  There is a clean Swiffer pad in there for reference.  View large,
but kind of waste of the Q2?s ability.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Cleanup-1000291.jpg.html

Aram

Semi- Retired Science Teacher and Unemployed Photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson