Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wayback Photo-On My Wedding Day
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 00:10:02 -0500

Fifty years ago today, I took this shot of a man tearing bits of a poster
from the side of his truck.  Kathryn and I were driving back to our
apartment (still in our wedding outfits) after our reception in my parent's
house (there were only about 18 of us total).  This was the year of the
first Earth Day, so we were yelling at the guy to stop littering the street.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/The+Seventies/19700829_MR_Mine_24.jpg.html

Pentax Spotmatic, 50mmf/1.4 Super-Takumar, Kodachrome II.

Our wedding came six months after we first went out. Kat & I are still
together.  She's got two new knees; I've got a lot less hair on the top of
my head and way more on my face, and can still fit in my striped,
psychedelic shirt and corduroy vest I wore at the ceremony, but not the
bell-bottom pants (if I still had them)   ;^)

--
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978