Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: paddling, cycling, eating
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 06:49:31 +0200

Another week of working from home and enjoying the summer. A few ?firsts?
last week?first ride to the top of Carrasqueta since before the confinement,
first visit to an Indian restaurant in El Campello which turned out
surprisingly good, and another first visit since the confinement to another
restaurant which we really like. There are also some images of my daughter
on her paddle board, her birthday present back in May, which she uses
frequently, and does it well.

It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2946
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2946>

and as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: paddling, cycling, eating)