Subject: [Leica] More Adventures at Cutlass Court
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 15:17:36 -0500

That is an amazing portrait.  I am glad you don't have any eye orbit damage
as losing an eye would be not such a good outcome.  Heart issues can
usually be figured out for many years.  While you are in down time take a
look at the current Lens Rental Blog on flange to sensor measurements.
They found that they had out of spec on cameras with heavy lenses when
dropped went out of spec.  The effect was slight with some comments that
the images were a little soft on one side etc.

All the best.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 1:38 PM Howard Cummer via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>