Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blue Iris
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 11:40:31 +0100

Very nice, Jim, We only have a few and they're gone within a ten to
fourteen day span.

I was watching Gardener's World on the BBC a couple of days ago, and
they showed some woman who seemed to have her entire garden covered in
irises. Of course, they showed it at its magnificent best. What it looks
like for the other fifty weeks of the the year is anyone's guess.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Blue Iris)