Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Activities around the neighborhood during CoVID-19
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 17:03:16 -0500

I'm glad to see Dunwoody/Dekalb out with their children but being
respectful of others.   So far no spike in deaths in Georgia but still in
the dangerous 28 day window.

My little spot of Texas is quite a bit more rambunctious.   Pretty young
group of citizens that are getting out and about.   Almost all being
responsible about others concerns but especially in the bluer collar work
arena not being concerned with respecting distancing.

One of the differences about Austin is almost all work is now allowed.
 Bars, clubs, and sports arenas not open but most other venues are open
with limitations.   SWAMBO and I went to an organic garden supply/ nursery
this morning.   It was at capacity,  wait times were around 40 minutes just
to get in. (Very responsibly handled so no crowding,  no touching, and the
employees were well supplied and instructed on their safety and their
guests)

Your monochrome handles the high contest of a sunny Georgia day very well.