Subject: [Leica] RicC PAW 13
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 10:23:11 -0500

That's what is happening in Austin.   After a month of lock down parents
are willing to let known children socialize with each other.   As well,
people who have/ are intimate with each other don't feel much like
distancing as any damage passing viruses has been done.

It is hard to justify total lock down in an area with 42/1.3M people in our
county who have died and in a state bigger than France with <600 dead in a
population of 30 million.   So Texas has started a gradual opening starting
at vigorous sanitation/ masks and at 25% capacity.   Wait and watch for two
weeks and evaluate.