Subject: [Leica] Some Friday leaves and a Flower
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 19:55:35 -0700

HI Alan,
 Good suggestions about cropping and framing.
Will take another run at it when the light is right.
Thanks for looking and commenting.
Howard

Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 07:19:56 -0500
From: Alan Magayne-Roshak <amr3 at uwmalumni.com <mailto:amr3 at
uwmalumni.com>>
To: lug at leica-users.org <mailto:lug at leica-users.org>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Some Friday leaves and a Flower

======================================================================================================================
I always have a hard time deciding where to crop when I shoot plants.
There's always something sticking into the frame to vex.  In the case  of
the
first picture though, I'd like to see the tips of the thorns on the right,
but more than that, I'm bothered by the brown stuff on the leaf tip. I
think #3 isn't cropped close enough.

But get this - despite what I wrote in a previous message, I like your #2
with white background!
--
Alan

(Retired)