Subject: [Leica] Memories of Ted Grant
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 12:52:52 +0530

I picked up a couple of his prints, including the Trudeau one, from his
official signed/numbered limited edition in 2012, for my art collection. He
put me in touch with his gallery, and we put the transaction through
without any hassle.  These were 8"x12" prints on 13"x19" archival paper,
inkjet printed with pigment inks. They had a few left over at that time in
case anybody is interested. This is the gallery details I have on file:

*L?z Gallery | for the Photographic Arts.  1844 Oak Bay Ave. Victoria BC.
Canada + 250 590-7557 www.luzgallery.com <http://www.luzgallery.com/> |*

Cheers
Jayanand