Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 10:15:44 -0500

I suspected that some would bust that aphorism.   But the little bronze
plaque dedicating this bit of art proclaimed that the artist was inspired
by images seen.   So third hand depiction from a part of the world far away
from India in many ways: until perhaps ten years ago the immigrants from
India tried harder to assimilate than to inform and teach about their
cultures.   Now we have one large temple and a smaller start up temple so
the tipping point is here for pride of parent culture.