Subject: [Leica] Year of the Plague (week 12 of 2020)
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 16:01:13 +0100

I like Swingers on the waterfront best, Ric. You don't see kids with
augmented shoes much these days, but when I was in school we had one
child in our class who had contracted polio and he had callipers and an
augmented shoe. But then came the miracle of modern medicine, and things
changed. Unfortunately, things have changed again, but I'm sure some
"stable genius" will once again work miracles.

The dog shot is cute as is Sister Cones.

Douglas