Subject: [Leica] Richard Man
From: vroger at gmail.com (Roger Rubin)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 20:50:30 -0700

Most people I photograph are not models, natural or otherwise. Most rise to
the occasion and some even make a fun thing out of it. This is actually
part of the SF&F creators series. After taking some "serious" photos, Eva
asked if we can do something fun.

Hi Richard: Its been a while since Lisa and I saw you and your lovely wife
in Riverside.
I am regrettably having trouble remembering her name...was it Chris??? In
any event I really do like the images you made of her.
Particularly the black and white ethereal one in the gallery. I think it's
a great image and she looks wonderful in it. Roger