Subject: [Leica] Your First Leica? M4-P
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 15:12:42 -0700

T'was 1983 and I was a poor Linfield College student and yearbook editor and
newspaper shooter when some idiot broke into my apartment and stole my whole
Minolta Kit?as I recall, several SR-Ts, Xe?s Xgs and lenses from 16-500mm
motors Honeywell 682s kit etc  State Farm paid off quickly and to my
satisfaction and Don Leap ex Leica rep and Citizen?s Photo employee turned
the whole check into ONE CAMERA, a 50 Summicron, a used Mr-4 meter and a
used Hektor 135  had to relearn photography Still have it  Still use it (has
HP5 in it now! May take it for a COVID walk ) Mark K in PDX (well Stayton
Castle