Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 14: third week of prison
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 13:23:10 -0500

Your citizens are far more compliant to official requests than the people
here.   They are complying with distance and masks but are going about life
to the extent that is possible with most shops, restaurants, sports, or any
other way to multiply wages into the economy other than groceries and what
can be delivered.