Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 16:18:21 +0200

I love public art. And good to see that cupcake place taking sensible
precautions. I especially like the cashless payments, something that more
and more shops here are encouraging as well. Cash is inconvenient, slow, and
in this day and age, outright dangerous.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"