Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 3: CoVid-19 Chronicles
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 20:20:32 -0500

The same thing is happening to my daughter in Seattle.   Even though it
appears that Seattle is on the downward slope of infections the miscreants
are forcing Seattle to have more serious confinement rules.   After two
weeks of confinement my daughter is sticking up on kerosene for the
bonfire.   That and joking about eating the rabbits nibbling on her kale.