Subject: [Leica] House on Mulberry Street
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 22:55:22 +0000

Chris,
Strange to have such an old flag that was only valid for 364 days
displayed. That is unless it was painted at the time and it has lasted
203 odd years. If the paint is still made, send me a tin of it :-)

Douglas

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] House on Mulberry Street)