Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 2: Ceoltas
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 01:22:07 +0000

My back is finally a lot better having been bent double with unseasonal
spasms for the last two and a half weeks. I couldn't even straighten up
to take our family photos. So I finally wandered out for a drink tonight
after remarkably abstemious Christmas and New Year celebrations. Luckily
I don't have far to walk for draught Guinness and generally good music.
Here's a couple of photos.

Music at Ceoltas Ceolt?ir? na hEireann - the headquarters of Irish
traditional music - which is just around the corner from my house.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CCE+1.jpg.html

iPhone 4S. Can be seen LARGE.

New Guinness tap at CCE which also happens to have the nearest bar.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CCE+2.jpg.html

iPhone 4S. Can be seen LARGE.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] IMGs x 2: Ceoltas)