Subject: [Leica] Nikon Z50: 3 Dog Photos, 2 Others
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2020 14:52:51 -0500

Right now for over a month now I have a 28mm 1.8G on my cropped DX format
Nikon D500. This crops my 28mm into a 42mm lens which is true normal with
nice breathing space around a standard 50mm lens. So I'm shooting a 42mm
format and it's not getting old fast. Its feeling like I'm always getting
the shot and not missing out on many.
I have no VR but all six are 1.8's kind of like a matched set. Three are
Gold Ring and the 28 is Gold ring without being ED! People think Gold Ring
means ED I have evidence it does not.
The only one which is not ASPH is the 85mm which is also not Gold Ring but
the lens which gets the best reviews with everybody of the bunch. Maybe tied
with the 20mm which gives me a 30mm equivalent on my D500.
Not shot a zoom lens in quite a few months I just realized I again have
realized there is life without zooming.

F 42mm and be there!

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 1/1/20, 2:07 PM, "LUG on behalf of Robert Baron via LUG"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    Howard, the Z50 has gone back to lensrentals so I'm afraid I can't help.

    I am left with my Z6 but I'm not sure they are really comparable.

    Thanks,

    --Bob

    On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 12:39 PM Howard Cummer via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/Dogs/W_DSC_0116c1Jackie.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/Dogs/W_DSC_0100c1GradyForest.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/Dogs/W_DSC_0106c1Molly.jpg.html