Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoodies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 12:23:24 -0600

Unsettling to me for non obvious reasons.   I say this after dealing with
my son in laws PhD colors from UT.  At his hooding everyone admired the
pink hood and robe one of the professors wore: it turns out a very senior
hood from Harvard handed down to the third generation.

Which brings me to the angst;  the colors at graduate school hoodings
matter to those who have done the work.  As a general image your image
works very well.   The extended rant is just to fill in trivia for why some
images work as universal images and some do not.