Subject: [Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 14:46:33 +0530

Do some research - most alternate RAW converters are very limited in what
they can do, and total cost of ownership tends to be higher relative to
Adobe CC photographers plan. There is lot of Software sloshing around that
entice buyers with low initial costs and have frequent paid upgrades.

Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad