Subject: [Leica] : Re: yearbook question, but political
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 16:06:44 -0400

What's coming to mind for me is: Not Just No Politics as Usual.
 I've always been one of the first to back one of our few rules which is a
politics free LUG I hate it when these people have these agendas but the
times they are a changing and I happento agree with were we are going on
this. There are orphans somewhere who need food and clothes but first we
need to get this maniac out of office before he blows up half the planet.
The planet blowing up aside tariffs on European goods have been raised
including German goods including Leica goods and all in the name of whimsy
and hubris.
All this motivates the hell out of me I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to
take it anymore.
I think I have my priorities straight. I'm getting some images done and up
on the wall of some consequence before I drop dead.
Before any of that though I'm focused on the impeachment and 2020, either or
but not neither nor. There may be an overlap.

Anyone who needs free fast good photos to achieve these ends can come to me.
I always get it in focas.
And it looks like sending off a couple of images to be in this years LUG
yearbook would not be a step in the wrong direction and not a waste of time.
Again I'm in.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 10/10/19, 8:18 AM, "LUG on behalf of Greg Rubenstein via LUG"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    I come to The LUG as a haven and relief from politics. Of all sorts.

    Yes, I have opinions and thoughts and take stands. And contribute.

    But not here!

    Greg

    ?If you don?t know where you?re going, you?ll end up someplace else.?

    ? Yogi Berra