Subject: [Leica] LUG Year Book
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 07:19:45 +0200

Oh, well?I have been holding back because it is my impression that the
endless stream of opinions and suggestions was a contributing factor in
killing the 2016-2018 editions. That is why I decided to shut up and just do
what you (Brian) decided.

But since you ask, I think we should follow the original idea as implemented
by Jim when he did it: two photos per person, both taken in 2019, and
involving Leica equipment (body or lens or both). Of course the latter
requirement must be somewhat on the honour system especially if people
submit scanned images.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman