Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lovers, Bath 1997 - Ted Grant
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 12:22:44 +0100

Ted

You are very generous in your comments. Personally I don?t believe I deserve
them but I am told by those around me that I should do something about it. I
am therefore going to begin looking for a suitable gallery to show some of
my work but I am not good at the ?selling? side of life, and selling myself
is the worst product I can think of.

Thanks you again my friend, in fact I can?t thank you enough.

Kindest regards

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076