Subject: [Leica] Leica plans a Silicon Valley think tank
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 10:43:55 +0100

It's this bit that gets me. I didn't understand the original and despite
your much clearer translation, I don't understand it now, rather I don't
understand what it is meant to convey.

On 18/09/2019 01:29, Howard L Ritter Jr via LUG wrote:
>  ? as when pictures get rendered directly from measurements by way of
> algorithms ?
I was a computational scientist for most of my career one way or another
and to me this smacks of one of the following: BS, obfuscation or the
worst excesses of the marketing department. All pictures on a digital
camera are rendered by giving the input data from the sensor to one or
more algorithms to process (render). So what is new?

Peter

--

Dr. Peter Dzwig

Message from hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr) ([Leica] Leica plans a Silicon Valley think tank)