Subject: [Leica] Fog on Flight 1107: B&W vs. color?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2019 21:46:08 -0400

The black and white version looks like a still from the old Outer Limits tv
show from the early 1960's.
The color version looks like the recent Twilight Zone revisited redo which
is out now probably shot with Big Red ones or Canon SLRs and sampled down
from 8 million rez.
Both have their pluses. Not seeing any down side!

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 8/3/19, 8:18 PM, "LUG on behalf of Peter Klein via LUG"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    Which do you like better, the color version or the B&W?  I'm torn--I
    like the violet color in the color version, but the B&W (filtered for
    violet light) shows the fog much better.  I realize the shot isn't a
    technical masterpiece, as all I had handy was my iPhone 5, which is
    terrible in low light. But the choice is an interesting trade-off.  What
    do you think?

    B&W:
    <https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/48449482436/in/dateposted-public/>