Subject: [Leica] IMG: FRIDAY FLOWERS - Before they disappear again
From: papatorry at etex.net (papatorry at etex.net)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 17:02:33 -0500

I apologize for sending these out early.
However, the work I did before lunch vanished after lunch. For the first
time since Lightroom 1 was delivered to my door, I had to restore the
catalog.
All is good. Moving right along...before they disappear again!

An invasion of walking iris flooded our deck this morning. I hope that
Y'all like these lovely flowers as much as Lisa & I do.

1.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/venchka/backyard/20190627-DSC01152.jpg.html>

2.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/venchka/backyard/20190627-DSC01139.jpg.html>

3.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/venchka/backyard/20190627-DSC01143.jpg.html>

Thanks for looking! All comments are welcome.

Wayne

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] IMG: FRIDAY FLOWERS - Before they disappear again)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] IMG: FRIDAY FLOWERS - Before they disappear again)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: FRIDAY FLOWERS - Before they disappear again)