Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 16/8/2018: Rzeszów
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 06:52:26 +0200

Rzesz?w is a city in south-eastern Poland, about 350 km south of Warsaw. We
are spending a few days here because my wife and her bridge partner Curra
are participating in an international bridge tournament here this weekend.
We took it as an opportunity for a brief holiday amid all the moving mess
back home. For me it is interesting because I have never before visited this
part of Poland. Rzesz?w turns out to be a surprisingly attractive city, and
the surrounding countryside is beautiful.

Thursday evening was our first outing here, to the nearby central square to
get a bit to eat and drink. Three images follow.

The central square, the unquestioned centre of Rzesz?w:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-CrkRnwL/A

The nightlife:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-LZFcXQ6/A

Our modest contribution to it (and a rare photo of my wife):
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4wV9zG9/A

While my wife played bridge yesterday, I spent the day driving further
south, to the foothills of the Bieszczady mountains in the corner between
Ukraine and Slovakia. Lots of images to process?

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain