Subject: [Leica] Hadley Pro vs Hadley One
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018 00:51:52 -0400

The new just out Hadley One is an improved Hadley Pro and a bit bigger
increasing its functionality for people shooting DSLRS with zooms as many of
us have long done.
I?ve had a  smaller black with nickel Hadley Pro at my side for a few years
now it goes anywhere and looks like everyone else's flat black bags but
maybe just a tad nicer..   But I think the sized up One unlike the Pro is
really going to scream ?camera bag?.  So I may find it limiting and still at
times use the Pro when I go to the opera or to a tough hood.. There could be
anything in a Hadley Pro. Paper clips. A tuna sandwich in a baggie.  The One
looks like it's a million bucks worth of cameras in it.
So I might as well just get gutsy and get a color other than black which
would give me the brass and leather Brit wanna be look. Which will go will
with my Kmart pants and tee-shirts. Rent is high in NY!
--

Mark William Rabiner