Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: jhandsfield at att.net (James Handsfield)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 11:13:28 -0400

Pine pollen (and related evergreens) is relatively very large and is visible
and can coat everything around giving everything a yellow patina.

Jim Handsfield

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Monday Misc.)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Monday Misc.)