Subject: [Leica] [OM] PESO: food shopping in France
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 20:49:43 +0200

Absolutely right on all counts Nathan is.

Chris, scroll down and find the table with the rate of equipment of French
households in 2009.
http://www.insee.fr/fr/themes/document.asp?ref_id=T11F062

BTW, I'm one of thievery few percents who do not own a TV set - my choice.

OTT: I was surpassed back in 1984 when I discovered that supermarkets didn't
supply plastic bags for the grocery and had a second attendant at every till
in charge of stuffing paper bags with the groceries. I then found that so
third world.
Yet, my opinion has changed I think my country would fare better were
students and unemployed people allowed to find this kind of menial jobs
these days ?

Amities
Philippe

Le 31 juil. 2016 ? 19:29, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> a ?crit :