Subject: [Leica] M9 failure -- anyone else have this experience?
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 10:34:02 -0400

Big top sekrit photo shoot last week at the New York Public Library. They
gave the library gave me lots of space to set up a studio before a
performance art piece out on the steps. It was six hours of setting up the
studio then waiting and the very second it was time to go, my M9 konked out,
just a bunch of vertical lines on the display. I had a d800 with me because
I had a fisheye for it which I was planning to use outside and I was able to
slap a 28-70 on that and keep going but I?m wondering if anybody else has
experienced this?

Later it started working again and I was able to use it outside but I?m
wondering is this is a known thing that can be serviced or if it?s just ?oh
well, who knows?."

Possibly NSFW if topless women are NSFW wherever you are.

My behind the scenes:
http://kylecassidy.livejournal.com/818224.html

the Big Blog Post about the entire thing with an awesome time lapse movie:
http://amandapalmer.net/truth-and-consequences/

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] M9 failure -- anyone else have this experience?)
Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leowesson) ([Leica] M9 failure -- anyone else have this experience?)
Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] M9 failure -- anyone else have this experience?)