Subject: [Leica] "new" equipment
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 18:46:45 -0500

If you have display quality set at high (toolbox menu on mine the second
screen) the refresh rate will be 60fps.  In standard, the rate is 24fps.

I dunno if that will improve anything.  I usually shoot jailed bird
predators instead of birds, and they don't flap any wings, though Katz are
avid watchers.

I'll try to notice if the same happens with the lower Rez a7s, and let you
know.  I'm not sure how to replicate it as my longest lens is around 200mm

from my iPad

Sonny Carter