Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: morning light and cycling
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 08:47:13 +0200

Not a Leica lens. The best ham costs around 120 Euros per kg, so a whole leg
would still be under the price of even the budget line of Leica lenses. I
don?t know the price of the one in the picture, but it does belong to the
best category, ?de bellota?, which means that the pigs (which roam freely)
fed on acorns.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman