Subject: [Leica] The Power of Photography... Exhibition
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 22:38:29 -0800

We went to see this show last week.. Having grown up with National
Geographic Magazine, it was a super moment to revel in images I had seen and
read about...

If you are in the Santa Monica (really the Century City) area of LA, make it
a point to visit, before this exhibition goes away..  ( Zero cost, $3.50 to
park)

Best bargain in town...

http://www.annenbergspaceforphotography.org/

Yes, they do have one print of McCurry's Afghan Girl...  But not the updated
one. a shame, really...

Note: a really wonderful display that shows what you can do if you have
(more or less) unlimited funds to put on a show..

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net