Subject: [Leica] FS: 2014 Calendar - got my copy today!
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 19:30:50 -0700

I rec'd my copy of Doug's calendar today.
Y'all better order one. Or two.
It is a beautiful calendar with awesome photos.

Thanks Doug!

Jay

On 9/12/2013 4:13 PM, tedgrant at shaw.ca wrote:
> Doug Herr OFFERED:
> Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: 2014 Calendar
>

>> Now available for ordering (I'm ordering a printing tonight)
>> http://www.wildlightphoto.com/calendar/
>>

> Hi Doug & CREW!
> I'd like to encourage all LUG folks to purchase Doug Herr's 2014
> Calendar. You all know you are going to have to buy a calendar, no
> question. Some folks two or more just like myself and since Doug has
> been producing his calendar with the most incredible wildlife
> photographs I've ever seen I've had his calendars hanging in my office
> and home every year ! This year? Look at the sample's he posted. He is
> absolutely one of a kind in consistency year after year!
>
> Just because I've given it  a plug on the LUG that's only so I could
> reach the bunch of you without writing some 1000 posts! :-( I have
> enough to do. :-) So the lot of you get an order in to Doug personally
> with your order right now! As soon as you've finished reading this
> post! Thank you very much.
>
> Doug's order address:  wildlightphoto. com  Please go here to order.
> Thank you.
>
> cheers,
> Dr. ted :-)
>

>> Unfortunately the printing cost has gone up so the price is now $25
>> each, shipping at cost.  Either order through lulu.com (the
>> 'Ordering' link at the above URL) or contact me (off list please) at
>> doug at wildlightphoto dot com
>>

>> Doug Herr
>> Birdman of Sacramento
>> http://www.wildlightphoto.com
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] FS: 2014 Calendar - got my copy today!)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] FS: 2014 Calendar)