Subject: [Leica] M Monochrom review in PDN
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 21:02:15 -0400

To me an image falls apart real quick when the highs are not clear and
separating and not blown out.
Our eyes go right to the highs first when we first see an image.
For shadows to be lacking in any way... Detail or noise we see that much
later and by then the image has registered in our brains as successful. Or
not.  That's how I see it. The high tones always rule.  I bet I'm not the
only one...!!