Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Yosemite Fini
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 15:05:18 +1000

Adam I didn't read Bob's meaning that way. We all know of course that Bob
is very dedicated to landscapes and produces beautiful images..
Fair to say that Tunnel View is of course a very very popular vista and it
is instantly accessible for visitors. Like Bob and I don't know how many
others of course I shot there too. I don't know how anyone could produce a
truly unique image there now but that doesn't mean we don't stop and look
for Ansel's tripod marks to place our own ;-)

*Fun tickets in my pocket, visions in my brain* -- Jimmy Buffett

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman