Subject: [Leica] What is this?
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 12:26:37 -0500

It looks like an optical command strip for an old computer. I used to
use strips like that when programming weather instruments. They are
still used aboard Navy ships to key in radiosonde identifier codes
before launching weather balloons.
Something along the lines of optical input for computing is my guess.

Phil Forrest

--
http://philipforrestphoto.wordpress.com/
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/philforrest