Subject: [Leica] Adobe Creative Cloud?
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 20:12:33 +0100

Do it, i.e. stop buying it and tell them.

Or are they in such a situation that they are almost forced to do such
things?
Again ask them or let them know. If everyone does they will think twice.
Remember KODAK? 25 years ago they barked at you if you asked questions.
They were the biggest, the strongest, the best in the world etc and
didn't care much about their clients.
Each time the prices of silver on the world market raised, their
tarifs went skyrocketting,
but never went down once the worldprices of silver went lower.

Cedric