Subject: [Leica] Bar Petit
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 00:03:17 +0100

Phil,

This is quite usual in Spain, we live in a Country where we are used to have
a Bar after another, and it is rare that it become out of business, maybe
this is consequence of the way of live of our community.

Thanks for looking and commenting,

Hoping see you in Barcelona!

Cheers
Lluis

El 11/01/2013, a las 14:57, Philip Leeson escribi?: