Subject: [Leica] LR 4 Alternatives anyone
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 10:24:08 -0800

More to the point, any machine older than that can run XP and LR2 or LR3.
Win7 and Win8 will probably those features as are most of the latest
software releases.

--

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] LR 4 Alternatives anyone)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] LR 4 Alternatives anyone)