Subject: [Leica] Paradigm shift
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 22:54:24 -0500

As the Sony is in a Pre order basis and they're still deciding what the
fastest shutter speed is going to be we cant get much market place speaks
yet. We would if somebody has a record of the amount pre ordered.
But a quick search engine search would reveled the entire photo industry
having and opposite opinion on the importance of the camera than you do
Richard. The talk is very high on the camera. I cant find one single mention
of it in the negative. Except your post here on the Lug.
Its not too little late is a LOT late.
The coming of full frame to compact camera bodies.
Rollei 35 and Oly XA digitals in effect.
Its huge news and everybody knows it.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography