Subject: [Leica] AN EVENING IN VANCOUVER! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 22:10:59 -0800

Jon Streeter OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] AN EVENING IN VANCOUVER! :-)

> Ted, I took your invitation to visit your website.  Verrry nice stuff
> you've got there.  Thanks for the invite.
>
> For those of you who have yet to see Ted's photos:  fasten your seatbelt.
> <<<<

Hello Jon,
Thank you very much for having a peek. Glad you liked my "Happy Snaps!" :-)

What you really should see is the TV Documentary produced by BRAVO TV about
my wild wild life. :-) Then you'd see the charcter on the other side of the
screen live! ;-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] AN EVENING IN VANCOUVER! :-))