Subject: [Leica] WTB : Leica Noctilux 50mm F1 (UK or EU)
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric Calderwood)
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 17:17:15 +0000

I rather foolishly sold my previous Noctilux f1 in favour of the newer
f0.95 version which i have now realised is just too large and heavy for me
personally.

I am now looking to replace my Noctilux f1 Ver3.

If any member in the UK or EU has a Leica Noctilux 50mm f 1.0 of the older
removable clip-on hood type in excellent or better condition that they
would like to sell please PM or E-mail me, and let me know what you are
asking for it.

Many thanks.

Kind Regards
Eric