Subject: [Leica] Should always follow a written set of instructions
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 17:14:26 -0400

Yes,

I have a Bessa II, which doesn't interlock the shutter and advance, and
it is best to advance the film right after taking the shot.
Worse case, I forget and get a wasted blank shot, but I'd much rather do
that than get a double exposure.

Vick

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Should always follow a written set of instructions)