Subject: [Leica] IMG: Converted M9 and 75/1.4
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 07:18:56 -0400

PESO:

Several asked to see the M9 photo converted to B&W to compare with the MM
one.

http://www.pbase.com/image/146447879

Using exactly the same settings in Silver Efex Pro that I used for the MM
one.

Someone also asked about the 75/1.4 and whether it is worth carrying the
weight.  It is lighter than my 90/2!!  I like the 75 a lot when I hit the
focus.  It's my hardest lens to focus with digital but it's also my
favorite portrait lens.  I just have to take a lot of photos to be sure I
get one in focus!

Opinions greatly appreciated.

Tina

--