Subject: [Leica] IMG: Water
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 12:08:30 -0700

And we in Canada have university students demonstrating about a slight rise
in university tuitions! Like 10,000 people chanted there arrogant manner
about a few dollars more when the Province of Quebec have the lowest
tuitions in Canada! Montreal the City of mayhem and madness!

Maybe thee "so called entitlement students should have to haul water like
this little girl before they claim their so called rights for a near free
university education!

ok RANT OFF!

It's when you see what a young girl goes through just to have water? And
these so called over educated university educated demonstrating ranting and
smashing mis-fits who have the lowest tuition fees in Canada do for their so
called enlightenment to a university education! Maybe they should haul a 100
gallons a day for their lessons!

Sorry folks its off topic, but about everyday realities of life on our
Planet Earth of the have's and have nots! There had to be a million LEICA
moments in the throngs! There back on topic! ;-)

Dr. ted :-(