Subject: [Leica] Shocking: MM images do not look like film!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 10:35:57 -0400

I was responsible for digital conversions for the Families of Abraham
exhibit which featured photographs by seven different photographers using
seven different digital cameras.  I converted everything from color to B&W
using LR and Alien Skin but no film simulations.  Everybody commented about
how the photographers' individual styles came through in their photographs
but the whole exhibit of over 200 16x20 prints matched beautifully.  It has
been traveling recently but will re-open at the Levine Museum in Charlotte
in time for the Democratic convention.

Tina